9 Incredibly Useful LEGO Hacks
- Added: Year ago
- From Charging your phone to starting an indoor Garden: Here are 9 extremely useful LEGO Hacks for you to use around the house!
Check out Audible For Free: audible.com/household
This video is all about using your LEGOs to solve household problems. Here are the hacks we cover:
1. Make a Lego Door Stop
If you’ve got a troublesome entryway here is the solution!
2. Magnetic Paperclip Holder From LEGOs
Liven up those boring paperclips!
3. Lego Phone Holder
There’s a million different “Life Hacks” when it comes to making a stand for your phone, but rarely can they be this customized so easily.
4. Lego Charging Dock
Now what about charging holder or dock?
5. Wireless Charging Lego Dock
You’ll need a Qi (or chee) charging pad to pull this off.
6. Lego Flower Pot
Start your own indoor garden using LEGOs
7. Mount a Hard Drive with Lego
Having an external hard drive always attached to your laptop can really limit it’s mobility. But with just 2 Lego bricks you can change that.
8. Lego Coasters
One of the most useful things you can do with spare Lego bricks is to create your own custom drink coasters.
9. Lego Mini-Chess
This one takes a bit of planning but the results can be awesome. Let’s make a mini chess board that can easily work for traveling.
Daily Updates @ facebook.com/HackThePlanet
Business Inquiries or Media Requests:
Latest video: "9 Super Quick Bathroom Tricks"
- Howto & Style
- Runtime: 5:39
- Householdhacker household hacker household hackers diy how to howto life hack life hacks life hacking best science experiments life hacks for kids lego hacks lego life hacks lego tricks lego chess make a lego chess board lego coasters mount harddrive lego ssd lego flower pot lego planter android wireless charging lego charger lego phone dock phone holder tablet holder diy paperclip holder make a door stop hodor hold the door lego legos